ORR compliance with the Code of Practice for Official Statistics
As a producer of official statistics, ORR must comply with the Code of Practice for Statistics. We have published the statements below to show how we adhere to the Code. Our statistical releases hold National Statistics status since being assessed by the UK Statistics Authority in 2012. Over the six years since our assessment we have improved the content, presentation and quality of our statistical releases. Therefore in late 2019 we intend to work with the Office for Statistics Regulation (the regulatory arm of the UK Statistics Authority) to conduct a compliance check to ensure we are still meeting the standards of the Code and to therefore reconfirm our National Statistics status.
- Statement on user engagement
- Statement on statistical quality strategy principles and processes
- Statement of confidentiality
- Statement of release practices and publication strategy
- Statement on pre-release
- Statement on revisions and errors
- Revisions log for ORR statistics
Note: these statements are currently being updated to reflect version 2.0 of the Code published in 2018.
If you have any feedback or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.